Other beef companies receive cattle from various far-flung ranchers and feedlots with inconsistent quality control standards.
Not Harris Ranch Beef Company.
Harris Ranch is involved in beef production from the ranch to the table.
The core of our food safety program is our unique, vertically integrated production system.
Harris Ranch controls every aspect of beef production.
Our cattle are
- Procured through long-standing cow-calf producer relationships
- Fed in a single, company-owned location
- Harvested in a single, company-owned facility
Our beef is
- Processed in a single, company-owned facility
- Distributed by company-owned trucks
With this fully integrated system, Harris Ranch maintains the highest standards for food safety and quality assurance. Our hands-on method assures we address a number of consumer concerns.